Leading supplier of extrusion press services to USA Brass and Copper mills.
Combined drawing lines
- Fully automated coils to straight lengths, chamfered, bundled, banded, weighed and tagged.
- Twin coil payoff, automated coil opening and in line push pointer.
- Prestraightner, two plane staightener, and two roll reeling machine with automated roll adjustments (reduces size and shape change over time).
- Eddy current testing, laser diameter checking, bar marking and more all done inline
- Saw, chamfer or face - one end or both - automated size change - adjustable cutting head
- Two chain design
- Fully supported bars
- Double draw for longer lengths and shorter bench to save floor space
- Complete finishing, sawing, straightening (both rounds and shapes), bundling, strapping, weighing, tagging inline and automated
- Process from either coils or straight lengths
Combined Line Draw Carriage
- Fully automatic die alignment
- Interchangeable clamps with pneumatic control closing
- Pre-arranged for a coaxial passage of the material, making it possible, to draw material from coil or straight lengths
- Fast automatic reverse
Bundling and Strapping
- Automated size changeovers
- Shaped bundles, round, hex or square
- Cardboard under banding is available
- Inline or stand alone systems