Coim is the industry leader in gas efficiency as well as overall operating costs. Each Coim billet heating furnace system is specifically designed to meet our customer's unique requirement. DHP copper, brass, bronze and new nonleaded free machining copper alloys each demand unique stainless steel alloys for rolls and software to control energy in each zone.
Coim understands the production environment and is designed for ease of maintenance and minimum down time. Rolls last years, refactory a decade or more, dual pilots in each zone, water cooled black tube for pyrometers, back-up systems throughout the unit makes these heaters the world's best.
Aluminum heaters with advanced hot shear, homogenizing furnaces, annealing furnaces, chip washing systems and billet storage and retrieval systems are some of the equipment offered by Coim.
Copper and Brass Heaters
- Patented roller design
- Guaranteed 67 percent fuel efficiency
- Rolls guaranteed for 3 years
- Computerized zone temperature control
- Individual billet temperature control
- Total billet delivery and exit designs, including hand off to the extrusion press loading device
- Billet storage systems designed to your building requirements
Aluminum billet heaters
- Available with inline hot billet shears
- Total temperature taper controls of the billet
- Feed systems for billet to heater and press
Coim's Triple Regeneration Heaters
The triple regeneration heaters are suitable for aluminum, copper, brass and steel billet heating.
Coim's integrated system of furnace and shear
The triple regeneration heaters to heat aluminum and its alloys can be integrated with hot shears.
The major advantages are:
Billet feeding with up to 6-meter long billets